Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Best Dayz of My Life

Best Dayz of My Life

This blog name is borrowed !! My heartfelt condolences to the author "dewdrops" of the other blog....

Well anyways , anything is fair in love and war .. the only question remaining however is to decide if its love or war ... and i would wish its not war after seeing the F against gender!!

The best days of my life would be the days i am free enough to blog ( find time to do something completely useless ) and still enjoy doing so. In short all days of my life have been my best days and will remain so!!!

Thats all i profess ..... " Live life like theres no tomorrow ... at the end of the day you will smile at your yesterday". And this blog is but a small move in the same directions. It feels good to have a blog against your name.

Chao then ....
Hopefully someone should respond.

John

3 Comments:

Blogger Dew Drops said...

let me take the privilege of posting the first ever comment on your phenomenal blog. may be, my name will also be mentioned when people talk about this the blog of the century.

long live your blog ... amen

1:15 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

To think someone cud live a hopeless life u r leading AND write a blog about it!!!!! Mindboggling...

Well i guess we just need to learn to live with it...

Hehe... ;-)

Arune... hope to see this blog so full of posts that it wud take ur grandchildren an entire lifetime to read all of them...

So here's me raising a toast with u towards living every moment of life to the fullest...

2:57 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Johnai rockso???

Aare paranju???

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home